Welcome to the home of
The Issaquah PTSA Council 2.6
Issaquah PTSA Council serves as the governing body that oversees the activities of the twenty-four schools in the Issaquah School District. The General Membership of PTSA Council consists of all the PTSA Presidents in the Issaquah School District and Council Officers. Council serves the Units in their pursuit of PTSA programs by providing training and facilitating the flow of information from higher levels of PTSA. This is accomplished through constant communication with the officers of the PTSA Units and in monthly Council Board meetings.
2012-2013 Issaquah PTSA Council Officers
The following officers have been elected to serve our 2012-13 PTSA council:
President: Caroline Brown
VP Elementary Schools Central/South: Dawn Peschek
VP Elementary Schools North: Shelly Russell
VP Middle Schools: Judy Babb
VP High Schools: Leslie Miniken
Treasurer: Anne Moore
Secretary: Alicia Veevaert
Please visit the Board page for a complete list of Council Board members.
PTSA Council would like to congratulate the newly elected 2013-2014 PTSA Council.
- For Office of Co-President; Deb Smith
- For Office of Co-President; Heather Maloney
- For Office of Secretary; Alicia Veevaert
- For Office of Treasurer; Pailin Huang
- For Office of VP High Schools; Leslie Miniken
- For Office of VP Middle Schools; Stephanie Quinn
- For Office of VP Elementary Central/South; Laila Collins
- For Office of VP Elementary North; Shelly Russell
Next Issaquah PTSA Council General Membership Meeting
Next General Membership meeting will be on June 13th at the Issaquah School District Biulding, 9:15am-10:30am. 2013-2014 Training will be immediately after from 10:30am-12n.
2013-2014 Meeting Dates will be released in July.
Issaquah PTSA Highlights
- New to Issquah? Let’s Connect! NEW – The Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Issquah PTSAs to host a monthly Welcome Tea at Experience Tea on Front Street. For more information see the Calendar or go to Programs/Outreach.
We are at 14,363 members, representing over 86% of the students in the Issaquah School District! Our Goal is 90%. Region 2 is 35% of State Membership. Issaquah is 11% of that!
- Saturday, May 25 – Final Membership Dues Deadline
- All Presidents need to enter next year’s Board Members into the WSPTSA Database. Do not enroll new members members until July 1st.
Last year there were 19 PTSA Units in Washington State that had 100% Membership. Region 2 had 17 of those PTSA Units – AND Issaquah (2.6) had 12 of those PTSA Units. Way to go Issaquah!
Issaquah Schools Foundation (ISF) The Issaquah PTSA Council supports the Issaquah Schools Foundation’s efforts to drive resources to help all students achieve the promise of their academic potential.
We are a strong voice for children, a relevant resource for parents and a strong advocate for public education.