2013-2014 Recognized Organizations
The Issaquah PTSA Council recognizes certain groups and/or organizations whose purposes and missions align with ours. These groups may have a voice at PTSA Council Board or General Membership meetings at the Board of Directors’ discretion.
- The groups that Council recognizes are and will remain separate operating entities from Issaquah PTSA Council.
- Use of a PTA/PTSA unit and/or member name is not permitted by any outside organization.
- Facility reservation and rentals by these groups for their operations, events or meetings will be handled by these groups on their own, not through Council or its member PTA/PTSAs.
- If any organization wants to contact Issaquah PTA/PTSA local units as a complete or partial group, they must work through the Council President or his or her designees. (e.g., Council Parent Ed Chair, Council Advocacy/Legislative Chair, Council PTSA-ISF Liaison).
|May have a standing liaison at Council: Voice1||Do not have a standing liaison at Council: Voice2|
- VOICE 1: Two-way communication is ongoing. Voice permission granted from both perspectives.
- VOICE 2: As issues arise, may have Voice at Council at Board’s discretion.